Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wanted To Share....New Title, Old Post.....

We can go on and on about horse slaughter and unwanted horses... 
Hell, every other blogger for the most part has.  I read them, digest them, and go on.  I usually don't share them, because it does get tiring and depressing reading them.  I keep my thoughts to myself, on this matter because I don't want/need the drama that can ensue when posting about this matter.  And in general that is not what my blog's about...
BUT, I love reading this blogger's writing, stories, and eagerness to share her knowledge...  And I think she rocked it with this post/article.  I feel her view adds a whole different twist as she was a trainer...
So if you are interested, click here and see what Mugs has to say.

Tootles!

5 comments:

Rising Rainbow said...

I agree we have to be responsible for the horses we own. Unfortunately, those of us who think that are not the problem, it is those who don't think that and they're not likely to change their opinions any time soon.

Chad said...

RR- You are so right!! It's sort of like over coming an additction, first you have to recognise there is a problem. It's the hardest part and also the most important.

Chad said...

That's not Chad...it's Nikki! (0:

Anonymous said...

Its like you learn my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the ebook in it or something.

I think that you simply could do with a few % to drive the message house a
little bit, but other than that, that is wonderful blog. A fantastic read.
I'll certainly be back.

my homepage: curtains etsy

butough said...

additional reading f6b57s7b36 replica bags china replica bags vuitton replica bags philippines wholesale websites g7d63s0i54 replica bags joy replica bags in london see post d2h33x2v83 replica bags